There are places where children and adults can have fun together in Antalya. You can participate in many fun activities at Aktur amusement park in Konyaalti. The park first started operating in Antalya in 1991. Aktur Park has more than 40 entertainment units and a large-capacity family tea garden for 300 people. The park, which is both touristic and visited by many locals, also hosts many social events on special days such as April 23.
Park: It has the largest Ferris wheel in Turkey with a weight of 400 tons and a length of 90 meters.
Activities at Amusement Park
The sections of the park consist of three different sections: family, children and adults.
- In the family section, there are 12 different entertainments. These activities include the horror tunnel and 6D cinema.
- There are 23 different fun activities in the children’s section.
- There are 18 different fun activities in the adult section of the park.
Visiting Days and Hours
The park is open every day of the week. Park visiting hours are determined according to two different time zones, weekend and weekdays.
- Weekdays opening time is 14:00 and closing time is 00:00 at night.
- On weekends, the opening time is 13:00 and the closing time is 00:00 at night.
There are fun activities suitable for all ages in the amusement park. If you are looking for places to visit with children and places to visit with friends, you can visit the park. You can have fun in the park by experiencing moments full of adrenaline.
There is also the 5M shopping mall located opposite the park. 5M shopping center is one of the biggest shopping malls in Antalya and there is a food court, a games section and a cinema section in the shopping center.
Finally, you can visit the Antalya aquarium, which has the world’s largest tunnel aquarium. Aquarium: It is about 10 minutes walking distance from the amusement park.